We are still operating as essential allied health providers during the current COVID-19 pandemic, and are committed to following the public health guidelines and protocols for public safety.
Your wellbeing is our main priority.
As health professionals, we are taking all recommended precautions with regards to COVID-19, to safeguard our patients’ and our own health.
Osteopathy is an essential service and we are allowed to treat patients. In order to support social distancing advice we are undertaking the following actions to improve your safety at our clinic:
* Clinic room surfaces are sanitised after each patient.
* Surfaces in the common areas are sanitised frequently, multiple times a day.
* Disposable paper is used on the treatment table and clean towels for each patient.
* We have hand washing facilities and sanitiser available for your use.
* We can wear a mask during treatment.
If you have an appointment booked and you have any symptoms of a cold or cough, or if you have been in contact with someone sick, please call or email us and we can make appropriate arrangements.
If you have any other questions or worries with regard to the above information please call us on 03 9001 7668 or email email@example.com.